IrelandAug 30, 2013 - Sep 07, 2013 $2,125
IRELAND is the place to be this year!
Known as the Emerald Isles, Ireland is a place where you wouldn’t mind being lost. Offering beautiful landscape and lush green colors set against the Atlantic Ocean the cliff sides are worth a visit alone, but how much better it would be in a group. The shorelines are trimmed by golden sands and rocky cliffs. Inland lakes and rural idylls are varied and tranquil. The Irish are some of the friendliest people and enjoy sharing in myths and tales of this magical place. Home to many great music artists such as U2 this is truly a gem worth exploring and taking in local Irish fare and music.
Farewell dinner and last evening in Ireland is a real treat, as you will be staying in a real castle. Dromoland castle was originally the ancestral home of one of the few families of Gaelic Royalty; direct descendants of Brian boru, the king of Ireland. This 5 star luxury resort is sure to please you with it’s old world elegance, a glistening lake, spa and championship golf course.
Galway: Hotel Park House
Killarney: International Hotel
Castle stay: Dromoland Castle
Deposit due now , balance 06/20/2013
- 7 Nights (4-Star) hotel accommodations as per itinerary based on twin share
- 7 Breakfasts and 3 Dinners,2 lunches as per itinerary
- Welcome dinner
- All Tours, as per the itinerary (Click above for full itinerary)
- A half day guided tour of Dublin with city guide in addition to driver/guide
- Pub visit in Dublin
- Tour around the ring of Kerry
- Guinness Storehouse guided tour including tasting and free pint
- Castle farewell dinner
- Entrance fees to the following attractions: Trinity College & The Book of Kells, Christ Church Cathedral, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Kylemore Abbey, & Cliffs of Moher
- Ground transportation to/from the airport, when traveling with group
- Local taxes and tips on room accommodations
- Porterage of one bag at hotels
Always Included in the SoloMate Travel Packages:
- Complete coordination of your single travel vacation
- Roommate matching service, if needed
- On-site full time Travel Director
- 24-hour emergency contact number
Exclusions in above prices:
- International Airfare to Dublin and Shannon
- All departure taxes
- Personal items
- Meals unless listed in itinerary
- Tips & Gratuities
- Travel Insurance
- Excess baggage charges
- Passport fees
- Single Supplement if requested, $ 880.00(limited availability)
SoloMate Travel Flight Information:
There are so many good flights to this region that we opted to allow you to schedule your flights yourself. If you need assistance, please contact a SoloMate Travel Representative.
Please book your flight to arrive into Dublin’s International Airport (DUB) on August 31st,2013.
For your departure, please plan on booking your departure flight from Shannon Airport (SNN) on September 7th, 2013.
We are continuing our trip in Scotland, from September 7th to September 15th, 2013.