Montreal Jazz FestJul 04, 2013 - Jul 07, 2013 $870
Start with our fabulous singles adventure to Montreal, Canada’s second largest city, for the 34th Montreal International Jazz Festival, the largest urban celebration of its kind in the world. Safely stroll the pedestrian only streets with new friends while watching the popular free concerts or one of the smaller unique shows on the various outdoor stages. The Jazz Fest, as we call it, draws musical legends from all genres like Jackson Browne, James Taylor, Joe Cocker , to name a few. No hunger games here, as you indulge in our insider’s gastronomic foodie tour. We will spoil you at celebrity chef Jamie Oliver’s new restaurant, La Maison Publique. Your modern first class hotel is next to world class restaurants, museums and an exciting and colorful night life. Walking, biking and even paddling are all options in this cosmopolitan city; there’s even a beach at the historic port. Maybe you’ve been to Montreal before, but we promise to surprise you with our first hand knowledge of the city and its hidden gems. Join us for an additional day pre-tour, July 3rd while we attend the She & Him concert. They are one of the finest up and coming American jazz duos, do miss out, places are filling up quickly.
Montreal Jazz : July 4-7 , Mt.Tremblant Blues : July 7-10, Quebec City Summer Festival : July 11-14
What’s Included for your Single Travel Package:
- 3 Nights (4 Star) hotel accommodation as per itinerary based on twin share
- 3 Breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners as per itinerary
- Welcome reception to get to meet your fellow Single Travelers, hosted by our Travel Director
- All Tours, as per the itinerary .
- Local taxes and tips on room accommodations
- Private transfer for July 3rd or 4th arrival.
Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn Montreal (3 nights)
Itinerary details may read Hyatt Montreal, sorry that hotel is sold out.
Deposit Schedule: $ 400 due at time of booking. Final payment is now due.
Always included in the Single Travel Packages:
- Complete coordination of vacation
- Roommate matching service, if needed
- On-site full time SoloMate Travel Director
- 24-hour emergency contact number
Exclusions in above prices:
- Airfare to / from Montreal
- Ground transfers for departure (pending availablity)
- All departure taxes
- Personal items
- Meals unless listed in itinerary
- Tips & Gratuities (budget $20.00)
- Travel Insurance
- Excess baggage charges
- Passport fees
- If you want your own room please call for details
- Additional night, pre or post tour , starting at $165.00.