This Policy explains the privacy practices of SoloMate Travel and applies to your use of SoloMate Travel’s products and services, including the websites that link to this policy (collectively, the “Services”).
This Policy covers how SoloMate Travel treats the personal information we collect and receive related to your use of our Services
When we refer to “personal information”, what we mean is any information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information, or phone number, and any other information that is not otherwise publicly available.
This Policy does not apply to the practices of people or companies that SoloMate Travel does not own, control, employ or manage, except where incorporated by reference within licensing arrangements with third parties.
Minors – You must be at least 18 years old to register or subscribe for SoloMate Travel’s Services because SoloMate Travel is available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
SoloMate Travel may collect personal information about you when you visit and use our websites, when you register or subscribe for and sign in to our Services, when you open our e-mail newsletters or use SoloMate Travel software.
SoloMate Travel may combine the information that we collect about you with information that we obtain from business partners or other sources.
When you subscribe to or use our Services, we may ask you to provide information such as your name, credit card information, mailing address (including country of residence), e-mail address, telephone number, Instant Messaging address, birth year, gender, preferred airport, occupation, and other personal interests. In addition, when you subscribe to or use our Services, we may collect and store your IP address. You are not anonymous to us when you sign in to our Services.
SoloMate Travel may collect information about your transactions with us and our business partners through our Services.
Furthermore, when you use our Services, we may receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, SoloMate Travel cookie information, the type of software and hardware you are using and the Web page(s) you visit.
Sharing and Disclosing Information
SoloMate Travel does not rent or sell personal information about you to third parties; however, we reserve the right to share the personal information we collect about you through our Services with third parties when we have your permission or under the circumstances described below.
SoloMate Travel may use the data we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products or services you have requested from us or through our Services;
- To provide personal information, when required by law, in connection with security-related or law enforcement investigations, to comply with legal requirements, orders, or proceedings, to perform credit checks, report or collect debts owed, or to protect the rights or property of SoloMate Travel, our employees, our subscribers, and our Services;
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of SoloMate Travel’s terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law;
- To customize the content and provide targeted advertising for our Services and to improve our Services;
- To contact you with offers by SoloMate Travel and/or third parties that we think may be of interest to you;
- To conduct research and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients;
- We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers and to administer our websites and to estimate the total number of Internet users who visit our websites from certain countries or regions of the world;
- We may provide data to trusted partners who work on our behalf to communicate with you about offers from SoloMate Travel and our marketing partners. Note, these companies do not have any right to use or share the data for any other purposes; and
In order to provide our users a seamless experience, some pages on our websites may be hosted by unrelated third parties. Service Providers are prohibited from using your personal information for any purpose other than for fulfilling the service(s) you request.
Cookies and Other Technologies
SoloMate Travel may use Web beacons to access SoloMate Travel cookies in connection with our Services.
- A Web beacon is activated as part of a Web page or e-mail and allows us to count visitors to our websites and to recognize users by accessing SoloMate Travel cookies which help us personalize your experience when you use our Services.
- SoloMate Travel may also also uses Web beacons to conduct research on behalf of our partners and for auditing purposes. No personally identifiable information about you is shared with partners from this research.
Your Account Information and Preferences
SoloMate Travel respects your right to control how your personal information is used. SoloMate Travel may give you the opportunity to request communications from vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers. We will respond to your request to delete or unsubscribe your account within 30 days.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the SoloMate Travel Services or your account, such as service announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Information about how to opt out of receiving communications to which you are currently subscribed is included in every communication we send to you.
If you request termination of your SoloMate Travel account, it is our practice to deactivate your account and block further e-mail deliveries to you in approximately 30 days. This delay is necessary to discourage users from engaging in fraudulent activity.
Confidentiality and Security of Your Personal Information
SoloMate Travel takes reasonable security measures to protect your user information under our company’s control against loss, misuse, or alteration.
SoloMate Travel reserves the right to enhance information about you with appropriate and legal data that may be obtained to serve you better and present you more relevant information, for example by using Geo-IP maps. In addition, SoloMate Travel reserves the right to take proactive steps to unsubscribe users for a variety of reasons at SoloMate Travel’s discretion, for example if an e-mail address stops accepting e-mail.
Data Transfer and Storage
Please note that the information SoloMate Travel collects about you may be stored on servers outside your home country – currently on servers in the United States. If you are visiting our websites from a country other than the United States or your home country, please note that the United States or other countries where we may be hosting servers may not have the same data protection laws as your country or jurisdiction. By providing your personal information to SoloMate Travel, you are consenting to: (i) the use of your personal information for the uses described in this policy; and (ii) the transfer of your personal information to a country outside your home country – currently the United States.
SoloMate Travel may update this Policy from time to time. We will post any update(s) to this Policy on our websites. All update(s) will be effective immediately on posting.
Questions/Your Privacy Rights
1717 South Ocean Blvd. Unit 22 ,
Pompano, Florida, 33062